Hotforex Supervision And Investment Security
HotForex is a South African FSCA-regulated forex broker. Thus we consider it a safe break.
HotForex is licensed and regulated in several jurisdictions:
- South African Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA): Hotforex SA has been licensed by the FSCA with FSP number 46632 since 09/02/2016.
- Financial Conduct Authority of the UK: As of November 14, 2018, HF Markets (UK) Ltd is ruled by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the UK under registration number 801701.
- Dubai Financial Services Authority: It is licensed under the number F004885 by the Dubai Financial Services Authority.
- Seychelles Financial Services Authority (FSA): It is licensed under the license number SD015, and it is registered with the FSA under the registration number 8419176-1.
- The Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) regulates the financial markets in Cyprus: Hotforex is regulated in Cyprus by CySEC, which issued license number 183/12 on November 20, 2012.
HotForex is quite safe, as it is licensed by the Financial Services Commission of Australia (FSCA) and is backed by several globally renowned financial organizations.
Investment security at hotforex
There are a few additional aspects that users believe makes HotForex a standout with regards to the safety of funds:
- Insurance-backed: Errors, omissions, negligence, fraud, and other risks that may result in financial loss are protected by an insurance program with a €5,000 limit.
- Segregation of money: In the unusual event that HotForex defaults, the company cannot use the clients’ cash because they are isolated from its operational expenses.
- Accounts with major banks: The HotForex brand is global, and its partnerships with international institutions allow it to deliver high liquidity.
Hot forex broker
Hotforex broker is FCA-regulated forex that we recommend. Top authorities such as the FSCA in South Africa and the FCA in the United Kingdom are supervised. People like their extremely low trading fee, zero deposit/withdrawal expenses, and 100% Bonus.
The progressive and dynamic HotForex management group recognized that traditional web-based forex brokers would face increasing pressure due to their hold up in executing trades. After many years of active trading experience across multiple platforms and markets, there were frequent system failures and poor customer service. As a result, HotForex aspires to be a leader in the industry by utilizing cutting-edge technology, new forex system solutions, cheap commissions, and unrivaled client service.
Is it true that the trading fees at Hotforex are low
Traders are charged spread and commissions by Hotforex, depending on their account type. With a distance of 1.2 on average for EUR/USD, 1.7 for GBP/USD, 0.29 for Gold/US Dollar CFD, and 26 for BTC/USD CFD with Premium account type, their costs are pretty competitive (no commissions with this account type). In addition, Hotforex does not impose any additional fees for deposits or withdrawals from South African traders.
The way they constantly achieve our mission is through their values. They value results, honesty, teamwork, creating amazing goods and services, and most importantly, putting clients and partners first by providing the finest services available.
The high-quality services provided by HF Markets LTD Mauritius and the company’s adherence to the FSC and CySEC regulations set it apart from some of the present market’s scam dealing centers. HotForex broker ratings and HotForex reviews indicate that the organization is well-liked by traders all over the world. Read more about free margin in forex.