QuickBooks is no doubt one of the finest accounting software in the world. But, users find lots of problems while conducting different tasks like accessing QB files, updating the payroll and QuickBooks software, and using company files in a multi-user environment. Due to these hindrances, users have to face lots of problems in the name of errors like QuickBooks error 6000 832 and QuickBooks error 15241. If you are among those users, then make sure to read this guide and troubleshoot the QuickBooks error code.
List of All QuickBooks Error Code
Below is a full list of all QuickBooks error codes that almost every user faces. We will in the later section learn about the fixation but first, make sure to get into the pointers below.
- QuickBooks error H202
- QuickBooks error 15241
- QuickBooks error 404
If your system also brings any of these error codes then make sure to get into the relevant troubleshooting and fix the issue.
QuickBooks Error H202
This is a multi-user environment error that occurs when you try to access the company file on the workstation which is originally located on the server. If the communication between server and workstation is not properly established then bring this error issue. Below is the troubleshooting that you need to conduct to fix the issue.
Solution 1: Delete and Recreate the .ND file
- First thing first, start the Windows search box.
- Then, enter .ND there.
- Once done, move towards the .ND file on the new window that opened.
- Perform a right-click on the same and choose Delete.
- If the screen prompts with Delete then click on the same.
- Make sure to choose the Windows Start button.
- After that click the All Programs.
- Moreover, choose QuickBooks and thereafter select QuickBooks Database Server Manager.
- Now, you need to head towards the Scan folder.
- Consequently, choose the Add folder.
- Try to look for the specific file from the Browse option.
- Choose your company file now.
- Make sure to hit OK.
- Hit the Scan button to diagnose the cause.
- Once done, just choose the Close button.
QuickBooks Error 15241
Among all QuickBooks error codes, this error is placed second because of its frequent appearance while updating the QB desktop and payroll. If you are also facing this issue then the QuickBooks FCS service is disabled. So, make sure to enable it with the following steps.
Enable QuickBooks FCS Service
Windows 7 and Vista
- Close QuickBooks application.
- Now, access the Manage window by going towards Start > My Computer > Manage.
- When the computer management window pops up, head towards the Services and Applications.
- Once done, move your cursor towards the Services option.
- Perform a double click on the same.
- From the list of services, choose Intuit QuickBooks FCS.
- Hit the General button and thereafter, choose Startup type.
- Choose the Manual button.
- Hit Apply > Start > OK.
- Make sure to access the QuickBooks desktop software.
- Try to download the latest update.
- Lastly, update the payroll tax tables.
- Close the QuickBooks software.
- Move towards Desktop.
- Right-click on My computer.
- Select Manage to access the Computer management window.
- Choose the option named Services and Applications.
- Head towards the Services.
- Try to search for Intuit QuickBooks FCS service. Double click on the same.
- Intuit QuickBooks FCS Properties window will open.
- Tap the General tab.
- Consequently, choose Startup type.
- Hit the Manual button now.
- Choose OK.
- Restart the QB application and download the latest release.
QuickBooks Error 404
You may encounter the following text “Error 404: QuickBooks has encountered a problem and needs to close” while seeing this error. It is stated as a Runtime error that appears due to corrupted, and infected company files. The steps to resolve this issue are outlined below.
- Close the QuickBooks company file.
- Also, close QuickBooks desktop too.
- Now, you need to update the Windows.
- Once done, restart the system.
- Head towards the Internet Explorer window.
- Make sure that you access the Tools menu
- Moving on, choose Internet Options.
- Choose the Advanced button thereafter.
- Now, the user needs to check if TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.2 are marked or not.
- If there is no mark then put consequently.
- Moving on, close the running programs.
- Followed by saving all the changes.
- Hit Windows + R buttons and enter Msconfig there.
- Move towards the General tab of the System Configuration window.
- Now, you need to choose Selective Startup located under the Startup Selection window.
- After that, press the Ok button.
- Restart the system and access your QuickBooks now.
- Try to open the QB files too.
So, these are the top three error codes that almost appear on every user’s device. We hope that you like this guide and the respective error would also get resolved. If you want to ask anything from us then get down below in the comment section. You can check out other articles entirely based on these three errors on this site. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to the website for such informative content.
Also Read: HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST PAYMENT SOLUTION FOR YOUR BUSINESS?