Become A Contributor on Techdailytimes.com so read and follow our guidelines accordingly.
Are you an expert on a business and technology topic like digital marketing, technology, PR, social media, or customer service? Do you want to share your expertise? Are you passionate about engaging with other thought and business leaders in the community?
Techdailytimes is looking for bloggers, writers, and experts in a number of different fields to share their knowledge and experience with others in Techdailytimes.
If you have expertise in marketing, technology, social media, customer service, or other related fields and want to become a contributor on Techdailytimes.com, we’d love to hear from you. Share your knowledge and experience with the community by contributing articles to Techdailytimes.com and healthke.com
What we look for Become A Contributor on Techdailytimes:
- Articles require a length of 1,200-1,500 words. Break up your piece with short (3-5 sentence) paragraphs, headings, and images from free resources online.
- We typically break down our articles into short paragraphs with no more than 100 words each to guarantee the readability for our audience.
- A good piece of content should have a clear structure. We will love it if you have a table of content and a clear headings and subheadings system. Ideally, it must start with a short intro and end with a summary.
- Your post should be 100% original and unpublished.
- The best blog posts include relevant images .
- Your article will be edited for clarity and brevity, and to conform to the techdailytimes.com style.
- We will probably change your headline, too, so you might want to suggest alternatives.
- No more than two backlinks to your site are allowed. So, be selective. However, you can mention your site or products without hyperlinks, consciously and appropriately.
We don’t cover:
- Adult ,
Ready to write?