Marketing strategies in eCommerce rely on spreading knowledge. considering influences, speeding up purchase decisions, and growing retention across paid and non-paid networks.
Far from being simple, eCommerce is never-ending. Never-ending in terms of tempo and rivalry. Online sellers (Noon, Souq, Namshi, Amazon, etc.) are in stiff competition with competing marketplaces and also with retailers that sell directly to consumers.
It’s never been more difficult to get the right message to the right person at the right time. What ponders the minds of eCommerce marketing managers is how to get the best bang for their bucks with their marketing budget.
To give you tips on this matter, the experts from Prism, the best search engine marketing agency in Dubai have assembled the following 2021 playbook for eCommerce marketing.
You are welcome to call us here at Prism at 04-3827845 to speak with a member of our team about eCommerce marketing strategies.
ECommerce Marketing Strategies
Here is the 5-point strategy that will ensure more sales in eCommerce.
- Pay Per Click Investment (PPC) – Pay per click provides scalable outcomes for everything from shopping advertisements to filling the top of your funnel to brand security and targeted remarketing.
We’re not just talking about Google here. Microsoft Ads have a better return on investment, with clicks costing 33% less on average than Google Ads. Many turn to Urtasker.com for Amazon PPC.
- Search Engine Optimization is a must-have for any company (SEO). To strengthen your organic rankings, pay attention to both on-page and off-page SEO. Voice search can only grow in popularity in 2021, so make sure your on-page content is normal.
- Now is the time for social media marketing. Social media commerce erupted in 2020, and this trend will continue in 2021. Add “shop” buttons to your profiles to capitalize on the social media craze.
Keep in mind that your shoppers will “check you out” on social during the consideration process, so keep your platforms, feedback, and confidence factors current. User content is critical for increasing interaction and, more importantly, confidence.
- Every stage of the funnel requires content marketing. Your content, including your social media, should talk to customers as they go through the sales funnel. Newsletters, blogs, whitepapers, and even emails all are possible options.
Furthermore, content syndication and affiliate networks allow you to expand your brand’s reach to warm audiences. Take a look at how we develop a personalized affiliate marketing plan for you.
- Amazing website design. Even if you have the best PPC campaigns, the best SEO, and the best content, if your website performs poorly, your performance will suffer. The buying decision is affected by several factors, including site speed, button location, and color.
Schedule a free website audit now with a neuroscience perspective to get your store ready for 2021.
For eCommerce marketing success, start with “why.”
Reliable e-commerce marketing strategies covering online and offline operations are designed to stimulate traffic to your online store, convert them into paying customers and retain those customers after purchase. We also agree that beginning with “why” when designing an effective e-commerce marketing plan for 2021 is important. What exactly is your value proposition?
A clearly articulated “why” is more critical than ever in crowded markets with a high-cost emphasis. What value do you give potential customers, whether they are granted or confirmed? This difference will enhance your competitive advantage and lay the foundation for your marketing activities, enabling you to integrate into the market and role in the future.
Contact Prism the best search engine marketing company in Dubai now to get help with your e-commerce marketing plan for 2021. Our CIM-certified team will assist you in developing your marketing strategy, from value proposition to aggressive campaign management and beyond.
We have graphic designers, web designers, and developers who work with Woocommerce, Shopify, and Magento to create eCommerce pages. To make it short, we’re here to help you with everything from strategy to execution. Also, we assist you in improving what you already have so that you don’t have to create a new website every time.
For free consultation do not hesitate to call Prism, the best search engine marketing company in Dubai at 043827862 or we can chat through Zoom so we can discuss further what we can offer. You can also fill out our fast feedback form to get more information about our marketing consultancy and agency support services.
Finally, take a look at our technical marketing workshops, which include the famous “begin with why” session. What are you waiting for? Call us now to see your sales go up in the soonest possible time. Our lines are ready. We can’t wait to hear from you.