Acoustic Office Screens
Acoustic office screens primary role is to reduce echo and reverberation, but they can deliver several key functions.
- Increase the volume of absorption in open plan offices and commercial spaces.
- Create new spaces and break out areas, disrupting not only sound but also the line of sight, which is particularly helpful in hotel lounges and restaurants.
- Improve privacy.
- Improve the quality of telephone calls and video conferencing.
- They can be used to add some absorption and interest to hard surfaces such as glass and hard walls such as block or brick.
- And now they are being used to help deliver social distancing rules within the workplace.
Acousticpanels.co.uk offers a wide range of high-quality Acoustic Office Screens solutions for your workspace and office environment needs. This range of acoustic office screens is a perfect choice to divide an office space providing an effective solution in reducing noise problems.
Our Acoustic office Screens Range includes our bestselling Avalanche range, and our new line of designer premium acoustic office screens Flex. With more designs coming soon! We also have the Chameleon wall panels which are often used as Office Acoustic Screens, using our hanging rail system. Our Acoustic office screens are manufactured using recycled plastic bottles, are easy to fit and low maintenance. Constructed to give years of service and flexibility.
Acoustic Office Screens- Key features
- Flexible, easy to install and move as you grow and change.
- The Alpha Print range is a Bespoke printed Acoustic Office screen that can match your exact design requirements.
- Designed to reduce reverberation and echo.
- 13 Solid colours.
- 10 different design.
- Easy DIY installs with online and telephone support if required.
- Low maintenance, robust fibre free products.
- Manufactured from recycled plastic bottles.
- Buy online direct from the UK manufacturer.
Avalanche suspended acoustic dividers are a lightweight, semi-ridged, decorative acoustic screen manufactured with solid colour throughout.
They are typically used to improve both the creativity and acoustic performance of interior spaces. Avalanche screens help to improve user privacy and layout of open offices while retaining free flowing workspaces and ease of communication.
Flex suspended acoustic dividers are a lightweight, semi-ridged, decorative acoustic screen manufactured to offer improved acoustic performance.
Flex suspended screens are typically used to improve both the creativity and acoustic performance of interior spaces. Where the Avalanche screens have designs cut out of the material, the flex addition allows you to push the shape to one side. Helping to improve acoustic performance.
DeskTech dividers help to absorb sound energy produced from the desk user.
They are a quick and easy solution to improve telephone conversations and office acoustics. DeskTech products are manufactured from Alpha PET sheets which allow full design flexibility and customisation, ensuring the perfect fit. Choose from a range of 14 colours, printed designs and water jet cut features such as logos and name places.
PinIt is a highly versatile acoustic pin board solution.
Available in a generous size of 1225mm x 2800mm for floor to ceiling coverage, PinIt provides the design flexibility to create innovative solutions to reverberation and echo with a practical use. PinIt can be cut , printed and formed for full customisation.