themselves gives you a driver’s seat so that you can hold everything in your own hand. Making your own coil offers an ultimate joy and a convenient option than buying disposable coils. One can learn the best way to make a coil by regularly practicing it through a vape coil building chart. Newbies can also try to make their coil easily on their first try.
If you are also willing to make your coil, this article will help you. Let’s explore to know the best!
Products To Wrap A Vape Coil
While making your vape coil, it’s good to keep it simple. However, there are many accessories and tools that are available to wrap the vape coil. You can get everything that you need to build a wrapped coil from the coil building kit available in the market. Regardless of all these things, it’s imperative for you to know the certain supplies needed to build a vape coil.
- Wire: It’s the foremost element to build a coil.
- Flush cutter: It is an essential tool to cut the wire into small pieces.
- Ceramic tweezers: With the help of this tool, you can easily pinch the coil while pulsing.
- Fine tip tweezers: It is used to fix the cotton fluff inside the wicking port and easily fix the cotton.
- Small metal rod: Used for coiling and appears like a small screwdriver.
- Organic cotton: It is used as a wicking material and controls the flow of the liquid or e-juice.
- Scissors: Used to trim the cotton and coiling wire.
Optional coil making accessories:
- You can use an ohm reader that regulates the mod and counts the frequency of the coil.
- Vapers can make their life a little easier by using a coil jig.
Which Is Best? Micro or Macro Vape Coils
Both micro and macro are made by a single piece of wire wrapped around the screwdriver or coil jig. The basic difference between the two is that their diameters are different from each other. For different vape devices, you can use different vape coil building chart. However, the inner diameter of the micro-coil is slightly less than the macro coil.
The micro vape coil has an inner diameter of upto 2 mm, and the macro coil has a 2.5 mm inner diameter. There’s a vice-versa that the bigger the diameter of the vape coil, the coil has a higher resistance. It’s worth it to buy a vape coil having a 3 mm inner diameter.
To The Sum Up
Every vaper uses its own vape coil building chart from various sources, and you can try your own ideas to build a vape coil. However, buying quality accessories and tools is good based on RBA and RTA coil ohm tanks.