Complete guide on How to install Quickbooks tool hub
QuickBooks tool hub consists of some of the best tools that are used to resolve all kinds of QuickBooks errors. The user is not required to search for any other alternative solutions when the tool is installed there. If you have no knowledge of this dynamic tool then make sure to get into the guide below to learn more about its features and capabilities.
A Quick Overview of QuickBooks Tool Hub
The tool is made to encounter every problem in just a single way. Users have been using it to diagnose every problem within the system. Not only does it help in tackling errors and issues but also ensures the smooth working of the QuickBooks application. Being into a business, it is always required to take care of the company’s data. Bugs and malicious activities are quite common these days. And, to protect businesses from these kinds of threats, Intuit has come with the idea of this tool.
There are lots of benefits that one can get while using the tool. Below is a full list of them. You can check out and learn what benefits the tool brings when used with all the keys and tabs.
Benefits of using QuickBooks Tool Hub
There is no denying that the QuickBooks tool hub is one of the most innovative tools in today’s world. But, what makes it unique and innovative is still a question. The user must understand every pointer below to learn how dynamically this tool works.
- Ensures the smooth running of your QuickBooks desktop.
- Consists of several tabs that help in diagnosing different errors.
- Protects the company data from being corrupted by any malicious bugs and threats.
- Resolves various kinds of errors.
- Provides a single platform for accessing different dynamic tools.
- Simple interface that can be used easily
- In short, it is one step solution for all the problems within the QuickBooks desktop.
Well, the list of benefits does not end here as you will witness many more after downloading and installing the QuickBooks tool hub.
Ensure the System Requirements before using QuickBooks Tool Hub
The use of the QuickBooks tool hub depends on the requirements that you need to fulfill. So, make sure to fulfill it.
- First of all, just ensure that you have installed the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable package. Using it on the device will boost the tool’s performance and eradicate all kinds of error issues.
- Also, you need to install the .NET framework. This will help in the installation of your QB tool hub.
So, this is all you need to take care of before using the QuickBooks tool hub on the device. If you are ready now to download and install this tool then make sure to do it with the help of these steps provided below.
Procedure to Download and Install QuickBooks Tool Hub
The user can download the tool from the official site of Inuit. So, make sure to head towards it to continue further. Also, check out these steps now.
- Initiate the procedure by downloading the tool.
- Now, save the downloaded file on a desktop or other location which can be easily accessed.
- Thereafter, the user is required to open the QuickBooksToolHub.exe file.
- Get ready with the installation guidelines appearing on your computer screen.
- Hit the Next button.
- A new prompt will appear on the desktop asking about your acceptance of the Intuit’s license agreement.
- Make sure to hit on the Yes button.
- Don’t forget to choose the QuickBooks tool hub install destination folder.
- Tap the Next button.
- Choose the Install button to start the installation procedure.
- Also, hit Finish.
- Now, you can easily access the QuickBooks Tool hub.
Well, just opening the tool is not our concern. We will make sure to use it on the device. So, here is the description of the tabs that will enable you to resolve any kind of error issues in no time. Therefore, let’s take a deep dive to learn more about those tabs.
Tabs of QuickBooks Tool Hub
Using the QuickBooks tool hub would not help till you learn the usage of various tabs and options provided below.
The first tab is the Home button that gives you a brief about different tabs provided within the QuickBooks tool hub.
- Company File Issues
The company file issues option resolves issues within the company file. You can meet here the dynamic tool QuickBooks file doctor which is used to repair multi-user and company file issues.
- Network Issues
QuickBooks database server manager will appear in the green box when you tap on the tab. It should be noted that the network issues tab is used for resolving network-related issues.
- Program Problems
This tab is placed in the fourth that has QuickBooks program diagnostic tool, Quick fix my Program, and QuickBooks Print & PDF repair tool. While the last one is used for fixing issues within the print and PDF, the former ones are used to repair programs.
- Installation Issues
You may have heard of QuickBooks install diagnostic tool. Well, this tool is accessed once you click on this tab.
- Password reset
If you forgot the password of your QuickBooks ID then don’t worry as the password reset tab is here for your rescue.
- Help & Support
The tab provides you with all the ways through which you can contact the customer care team of QuickBooks.
- Advanced Tools
Not just the big issues but Intuit has taken care of minor ones too. So, here is the tab that you need to select if the system is corrupting with some minor issues.
Also, Read- FOUR BASIC RULES FOR DRAWING UP A BUSINESS PLAN
QuickBooks tool hub takes care of every user’s needs and requirements. With the guide, you may understand a lot more about the tool. However, if you want to ask something else then drop your queries below.