After a day full of work, you need a relaxing space where you can find solace and shut doors to all worries of the world. With that being said, the bedroom set up cannot be overlooked. Your bedroom should be the best room in your house. It should help you attain complete peace and should recharge you for the next day.
As a general guide, here are few styling dos and don’ts to help you create a unique bedroom space.
Furniture Do’s and Don’ts
- Furniture is something that reflects your style and preferences. So, make sure to invest in high-quality pieces.
- Do use furniture pieces that sport clean lines and simple design features.
- Don’t incorporate a TV unit design in your bedroom as it could result in distraction.
Bed Do’s and Don’ts
- When heading to shop Double Bed Online, do look for the one with solid headboard.It is the important element that adds to your comfort and helps easy leaning.
- Do opt for a bed with comfortable mattress, sufficient support, strong frame, and proper elevation from the floor.
- Do keep your storage under bed well organized.
- Do not use a bed with sharp edges.
- Do not place your bed directly under the beam.
Storage Do’s and Don’ts
- Don’t buy cabinetry with open shelves rather invest in ones with doors to make room appear clutter free.
- Do use a dresser to store your sleepwear, extra clothes and other essentials.
- Do not use a matching dresser and nightstand.
- Do not use a mirrored set of closet doors.
Wall Paint Color do’s and Don’ts
- Unless, you expert in choosing wall color, do not just go for a random choice.
- Do not paint one wall as an accent wall.
- Do consider the existing color of your bedroom before introducing more colors.
- Do opt for a restful and soothing, a monochromatic palette that helps keep your mood subdued.
- Do consider using light greens, blues, and lavenders. These shades promote serenity and calmness. Alternatively, rich hues like brown, persimmon, and amber accord you cozy warmth.
Apart from these, ensure incorporating the following tips in your bedroom styling guide:-
- Do not follow the trends blindly. If something appeals you make sure to use it as an inspiration rather than copying it entirely.
- An overcrowded bedroom will invite distraction and will make it harder for you to fall asleep or feel relaxed.
Remember styling a bedroom is not just limited to beautifying a space or stacking it with your favorite furniture pieces. Instead, it’s all about surrounding yourself with elements that rejuvenate your mind and body. Moreover, things that make you feel calm, relaxed, and comfortable. Styling your bedroom should always be as per your taste and preference. It should speak about who you are.
So, pay attention to these dos and don’ts for bedroom design and everyday wake up feeling inspired and motivated.
Author bio: Bryony Jones is a vivid content writer and loves to write about education related content. For more information you can check her blog at pop-pins.com