Floor work is another job that goes hand in hand with building a house, either building a house in the city or even Build a house in Korat รับสร้างบ้านโคราช by ratcha detailing a one-way floor system. Two-way floor system with supporting beams and Krathong slabs are as follows:
One-way floor system
The joist one-way floor system is constructed by pouring the beams or joists together with the supporting slabs. Which is similar to the T-shaped beams put together as the floor itself. The T-shaped girder is placed on top of another big girder. This style is suitable for areas with long spans. and has a large payload
• Reinforced steel line for tensile strength.
• Reinforced steel is placed in the floor slab. to receive the contraction force due to temperature change
• Floor thickness 3″ to 41/2″ (75 to 115), or approximately equal to 24 span lengths.
• Width 5″ to 9″ (125 to 230)
• Pan formwork is made of steel or fiberglass material. which is a model that can be reused Available in sizes from 20″ to 30″ (510 to 760) wide and 6″ to 20″ (150 to 510) deep, often in 2″ (51) increments. Slightly tilted for easier model removal.
• From the bottom end tilts out to the top end. to increase the cross-section of the concrete above This must resist compression and help with shear resistance.
• Weight distribution beams. It is a beam to help distribute the weight that may be concentrated at a single point on a T-shaped joist. one of them to be taken to the other help with weight One is usually used per span between 20′ and 30′ (6 and 9 m). For spans greater than 30′ (9 m), each span should not exceed 15′ (4.5 m).
• Support beams may have a wide beam face. and has the same depth as or more dong
• Suitable for areas with low to medium loads. On spans from 15′ to 36′ (4 to 10 m). In case of longer spans, pre-stressed concrete slabs should be used later.
Two-way floor system with supporting beams
The beams supporting the floor are laid in a square shape or close to the rectangular shape surrounding the four sides. A cast-in-place concrete slab is often designed to transfer weight in both directions to the two pairs of beams stacked against each other. Because the load has been transferred to four beams. This makes a two-way floor system suitable for medium to heavy loads. Or work that requires a structure to withstand a lot of lateral loads, however, in order to save The two-way slab structure can be designed to sit directly on the column head without supporting beams as the builder in รับสร้างบ้านราชบุรี Ratchaburi.
• The floor is at least 4″ (100) thick or approximately equal to the perimeter of the floor hole divided by 180.
• Reinforced steel for tensile strength.
• The span has a support beam that is square or similar to that of a square. Suitable for areas with medium to heavy loads. On a span from 15 to 40′ (4.5 to 12 m)
• For beamless two-way floors. The reinforcement is divided into two areas: area in columns and the area in the middle Assuming that the unit of bending moment of each area is constant throughout
• For three or more continuous homogeneous two-way slabs, the local flexural moment unit is reduced to less than the moment in a single slab.
Krathong slabs are One two-way floor system with two vertical ribs at right angles. Can support more weight and can lay across a longer span than slabs without beams.
• tensile steel
• Floor thickness 3″ to 41/” (75 to 115), or approximately equal to 24 span lengths.
• 5″ or 6″ (125 or 150) wide beams.
• Formwork made of steel or fiberglass is 19″ and 30″ (485 and 760) wide and 8″ to 20″ (205 to 510) deep, or in 2″ (51) increments and larger sizes. The vertical wall is angled to make it easier to remove the model.
• 2′ (610) wide formwork components consisting of a 19″ (485) dome section and 5″ (125) wide spoke beams, or a 3′ (915) total width formwork consists of a 30″ wide dome section. (760) and 6* wide beams (150
• Pour concrete all over the Krathong floor at the head of the pole. to increase shear strength and bending moment strength The full size of concrete depends on the load weight and the span length from column to column.
• Appropriate span 24′ to 54′ (7 to 16 m). Longer spans should be post-pull prestressed concrete.
• The position of the column should be designed to be square. or as close to the square as possible. The structure of the Krathong slab can be extended to form a floating overhang at approximately 1/3 of the length of the pre-filed span. in which the end of the Krathong slab work along the edge around the whole area (If there is no floating Krathong floor) to make beams or the original concrete floor around
• In general, under the Krathong floor, the show will be released without a covering.