Consider the following scenario: you haven’t shaved in weeks, but your legs are always as smooth as a month ago. There are no bumps aftershave or tiny hairs to be found. Run to a laser clinic in Melbourne to get your body hair removed now!
This isn’t a figment of the imagination. If you opt for laser hair removal in Melbourne, this might be your life. Shaving is no longer necessary in Melbourne, and you’ll have soft, touchable skin due to laser hair removal.
Laser treatment works by delivering concentrated light pulses directly to the hair follicles. The follicles absorb heat from the light, which causes the hair to fall out.
A non-surgical, non-invasive hair removal procedure in Melbourne has several advantages:
- With pinpoint accuracy, it employs pulsed light (IPL) to target hair from top-down to a follicle.
- Speed: Although the duration of each treatment varies depending on the size of the area being treated, you might see results in a few weeks from your first treatment.
- Price: You’ll pay more upfront for hair removal, but you’ll save money in the long term since you won’t have to spend more on waxing, shaving foam, or razors.
- Irritations aren’t as bad as they used to be: You won’t have to struggle with ugly and uncomfortable ingrown hairs as you could with waxing after your treatments. Razor burn is the same way. The therapy can be awkward initially, but it gets more manageable with each treatment (unlike waxing).
- It Can Be Done Anywhere: Laser hair removal can be done on your face, leg, back, armpits, bikini line, or elsewhere on your body where you have undesirable hair.
Laser treatment in Melbourne is an effective and safe solution to avoid blades, shaving cream, and the unsightly scratches and cuts that accompany regular shaving.
Almost everybody can benefit from laser hair removal from a laser clinic in Melbourne, but the ideal applicant will have the following characteristics:
- Skin tone is fair to light.
- Hair that is dark and coarse.
Laser hair treatment is less likely to be entirely adequate for those with the below hair types, and it may take multiple sessions to obtain more lasting results:
- Reddish-brown hair
- Hair colour: blonde
- Strawberry-blonde hair
- White hair
- Hair that is fine
In layman’s terms, lighter hair lacks enough pigment to absorb the laser’s light. And if the follicles don’t absorb enough light from the laser, the heat won’t kill the follicles that are being targeted.
People with a darker complexion can still receive treatment, although they may be more prone to skin darkening (also known as hyperpigmentation) as a side effect. Reduce the energy in laser removal and employ longer light wavelengths to provide optimal outcomes for darker skin.
Although individual results may vary, most patients’ outcomes, with much-enduring permanent hair loss, last for years. Your hair won’t fall out right away. You’ll get rid of them over days or weeks. Exfoliating the region using a scrub, scrubbing brush, or washcloth might help speed up the process.
You might think there is no change after your initial treatment, but it has. Because hair loss or growth happens in cycles, laser hair removal targets follicles in every new-growth period. People need to have treatments regularly to target new hair.