How can I crack Bihar Police SI in First attempt? Is it tough to crack the Bihar Police SI exam?
Bihar Police Sub-Ordinate Police Commission or BPSSC conducts the recruitment exam for Bihar Police in various posts. Therefore, candidates who aspire to work as Bihar Police should apply for Bihar Police SI Exam.
The BPSSC has lately declared the Recruitment of 2213 Posts of Sub Inspector (SI). Many candidates waiting for this opportunity can fill Their Online Application Form. The process of online form submission will be started soon.
This article will discuss the simplest way to crack the Bihar Police SI Exam. This article will also focus on the detailed exam pattern and syllabus of the Bihar Police Sub Inspector (SI).
The selection Criteria for Bihar Police SI Recruitment are as follows.
- Online Written Examination (Preliminary and Main Examination)
- Documentation and Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Online Written Examination
- The Exam conducted will be in Written Objective form.
- The Exam will consist of two phases, i.e., preliminary and main examination.
- The Prelim Exam shall consist of 200 Marks with 100 Questions.
- The Time Duration for the Prelim Exam will be 02 Hours.
- There shall be a Negative point of 0.2 marks for every wrong answer.
- No. Of Question
- Max. Marks
General Knowledge & Current Events
- 100 Question
- 200 Marks
- The Candidates who score less than 30% shall be considered Disqualified.
- The main written examination will comprise of two papers.
- Candidates willbe given 02 Hours Time Duration for Each Paper.
- Paper – I will contain 100 Questions of 200 Marks in the General Hindi Section.
- In Paper – II, there will be 100 Questions of 200 Marks in General Studies, such as General Science, Civics, Indian History, Indian Geography, Mathematics & Mental Ability.
- A negative Marking of 0.2 marks will be penalized for every wrong answer.
Important Topic Related To Bihar Police SI Exam 2021
Bihar Police SI General Hindi Tips:
- The level of General Hindi will be based on his\her last Educational Qualification.
- This section comprises 100 Questions.
- This section is pretty easy to score and takes less time if proper preparation is provided on the subject.
- Candidates are advised not to leave the General Hindi part less prepared, for it is simple to score good marks in written exams.
Bihar Police SI General Knowledge Tips:
- Questions will be formulated to test the candidate’s knowledge on the General Knowledge of National and International levels.
- Candidates preparing for Bihar Police SI exam are recommended to go through the daily newspaper every day.
- Candidates should also focus on World Events, Important Submits and Important personalities, and Awardees in the news for the past few days.
Numerical and Mental Ability Test for Bihar Police SI:
Questions associated with Numerical and Mental Abilities are easy. An average Intermediate candidate can answer comfortably.
- This Section comprises Question-Related to the Numerical and Mental Ability Test from 12th Standard.
Mental Aptitude Test/Intelligence Quotient Test/ Reasoning Test for Bihar Police SI:
Aptitude is the section that plays an important role in selecting candidates. Candidates who score well in this section have increased chances to score high in this exam.
- This section includes questions from Mental Aptitude, IQ, and Reasoning Ability.
- This section consists of 40 Questions.
Important Preparation Advice For Bihar Police SI Exam
- Give more emphasis to the important topics.
- Make study notes for each topic.
- Revise all the important topics every day.
- Follow news and articles related to the Post in the newspaper or online.
- Follow a regular schedule for your Exam Preparation.
- Take Online Mock Tests regularly.
Read More : 5 TIME MANAGEMENT TIPS TO BOOST YOUR PRODUCTIVITY
Online Mock Tests are very important to analyze your faults. So take the test with honesty and track the time duration. Solve all Previous Papers to understand the Exam Format in the last few days before the exam focus on your weak points.
Stay Connected with our education blog for further information.