How often do we cancel important events just because pimples suddenly appear on the forehead, nose, or chin? Indeed, appearance is of great psychological importance. The desire of women to quickly get rid of uninvited guests on their faces is quite justified. However, you should not give up your usual way of life because of this. You need to learn how to remove acne from the face, start timely treatment. There are effective and very simple remedies against this scourge. You can learn from our article how to cure acne on the face.
Why do pimples appear?
How to clear acne from your face? Surely everyone who at least once asked himself this question first tried to find out the reason for their appearance. Acne can occur due to a wide variety of disorders in the body. Depending on their type, you need to choose a tool. Among the most common causes of acne on the face are the following.
- Improper diet or dysfunction of the digestive system. In this case, only a radical change in dietary habits, the inclusion in the diet of a large amount of vegetables, fruits and refusal of junk food will help to remove acne: fried, spicy, salty.
- Mistakes in skin care, use of inappropriate facial cosmetics, insufficient cleansing. Apply products according to your skin type and remember to rinse off your makeup. This will remove acne and inflammation in no time.
- Hormonal disbalance. Due to endocrine imbalance, the skin of the face, unfortunately, can arrange “surprises” in the form of various rashes and acne. If this problem occurs rarely enough, it makes sense not to take decisive action and just be more attentive to your skin at such moments. But if the “difficult” period is delayed, you need to contact a gynecologist-endocrinologist: the right remedy will help eliminate the imbalance and get rid of acne.
- Stress and overwork. Often, nervous overstrain becomes the cause of hormonal disorders, and, as you already know, it contributes to the appearance of a large number of acne. In this situation, treatment should begin with mild sedatives, and then apply drugs against dermatological problems.
You must study well the characteristics of your own body. Only in this case, you can correctly determine the cause of the appearance of acne and remove them forever. However, identifying the causes, as well as treating the detected violations, may be delayed. What to do in this case with the face? How to clear acne from skin? Fortunately, there are simple and safe home remedies that can be applied from the early days of the problem. We invite you to learn more about them.
The healing properties of plants to eliminate rid of acne
Treatment of dermatological diseases does not always require large investments in natural skincare products. If you still don’t know how to get rid of acne from your face at no special cost, pay attention to safe decoctions of herbs, leaves and plant blossoms. Chamomile, St. John’s wort, calendula, birch, elecampane, raspberry, and black elderberry. These natural helpers remove all acne and inflammation, deeply cleanse pores and soothe irritated skin. These funds are considered one of the most affordable: in the summer, the raw materials for them can be prepared with your own hands, and in the winter they can be purchased at any pharmacy.
Treatment with decoctions and tinctures does not require lengthy preparation. Just pour 40-50 g of the dried plant with a glass of boiling water, strain and cool. After that, rub the product into the skin with light movements once a day. After 3-4 weeks, you can completely get rid of acne. Raspberries, chamomile, and St. John’s wort can be used for more frequent washing, then the problem will be removed much faster.
Aloe vera is another great herbal remedy for inflammation. To get rid of acne once and for all, take a few large, succulent leaves of the plant and follow one of the recipes listed below.
- Crush the leaf and collect the thick juice that has separated out in a separate container. Dot the elixir on acne 1-2 times a day, remembering to prepare a new remedy every 12 hours.
- In order to get rid of pustular acne, you can use the following method. Cut open an aloe leaf and apply fresh pulp to the affected area. For convenience, you can use a germicidal patch. Wait a few hours, the pus should come out on its own. After this happens, the plaster must be removed, and the affected area must be wiped with a bactericidal gel.
- Grind the cut leaves, place them in a glass bottle and cover with alcohol in a 1: 5 ratio. The mixture should be stored in a cool, dark place for a week. After this time, use the tincture as a skin toner.
Natural decoctions and tinctures from plants allow you to quickly dry acne and remove all signs of inflammation. In addition, they moisturize the skin well, heal minor scratches and even help against the first signs of aging. However, this is not the only way to get rid of a dermatological problem. Home cosmetology knows other means as well.
Recipes for the best acne cleansing masks
Simple masks from products that are always at hand will help to quickly remove acne from the face. To achieve significant results, they should be applied 2-3 times a week for 1-2 months. Before applying the formulations, it is necessary to remove all makeup from the face and steam the skin a little. So the nutrients will penetrate deeply unhindered. To learn more about how to clear acne on your face, check out the following recipes.
- Drying mask for normal skin. Clay has long established itself as an excellent face treatment, so it makes sense to trust it to treat acne. Mix about 20 g of powder with 20 ml of common calendula tincture and 20 ml of ripe lemon juice. Add a little water to the mask and beat until thick sour cream. Apply the mixture evenly on the skin of the face, after 10 minutes, remove with a little cool water. Clay will help stop the spread of acne, and calendula and lemon will help remove marks from them.
- An unusual mask for problem skin. How to cleanse acne with garlic? It turns out that there is nothing simpler and more effective. Garlic has powerful bactericidal properties and therefore can successfully fight against various rashes. First, lubricate your face with petroleum jelly or any vegetable oil. This will help get rid of future skin irritations. Finely grate a few cloves of garlic and apply the gruel to problem areas of the face. Place a gauze pad dipped in warm water on top. Lie down for 10-15 minutes so that the mixture on your face is better absorbed. Then wash well with warm water and apply a light cream to your skin.
- Soda express mask. Sometimes acne appears so out of place that we strive to get rid of them in just a few hours. How to cure acne on the face quickly or at least hide them? In this case, take equal amounts of regular baking soda and sugar, mix them and pour 200 ml of boiling water. By wiping your face with a cloth soaked in this solution, you can instantly remove redness and reduce the size of acne. True, this method cannot replace a full-fledged treatment.
- Strawberry tincture against rashes. Strawberries will help remove acne and permanently remove stains from them. Pour 135 g of fresh berries with 200 ml of vodka and leave the mixture for about 1 month. Treatment involves rubbing the acne with tincture several times a day. Add a few drops of tea tree oil to the finished mixture to permanently remove stains and scars.
As you can see, getting rid of annoying skin rashes is not so difficult. Ordinary masks will effectively cope with any problems and will help to instantly remove marks from them. The resourceful heroine of an interesting video will tell you how to treat acne on the face with inexpensive pharmacy products. Don’t let your acne upset you – all the flaws are removable. If you want to know more about How to save skin from sunburn?