Indian Gooseberry Or Amla has eight times more vitamin c as compared to orange and twice as compared to acai berry. This translucent green superfood is also known as amalaki (sanskrit), which means nectar of life. Regular consumption of amla can protect us against countless ailments like cold and cough, infertility and more.
Indian Gooseberry Or Amla
Here are some of the reasons why one should indulge in the sour treat of amla daily:
- Mixing two teaspoons of honey and two tablespoons of amla powder can help your body fight against common cold. You can have it twice a day to boost your immunity against cold and cough. The antioxidant, antibacterial and astringent properties of Indian gooseberry can help in boosting your immune system.
- Carotene in amla can help in improving eyesight. Regular consumption of Indian gooseberry can help in reduction of cataract, itching, reddening of eyes, intraocular tension and watering of eyes.
- Regular consumption of a glass full of amla juice can help in improving your metabolism and suppress your appetite. This, in turn, will help in reducing your cravings for extra calories and thus leads to weight loss.
- If you are looking for a product that can help in enhancing your hair health, then go for amla supplements or fruits. Amla can slow down graying of hair, prevent dandruff and reduce hair fall.
- For blemish-free skin you can drink amla juice mixed with honey.
- Amla works wonder for those who are suffering from painful mouth ulcers or arthritis-related joint aches.
Are you searching for the best quality amla supplements to boost your overall health? If you are confused by seeing so many brands of amla supplements, then here we are to help you choose the best products that are both cost-effective and healthy. You can buy amla tablets, capsules or powdered form of amla depending on your need and usage.
Here are some of the best selling amla supplements in 2020:
- GAIA Amla capsules
- Natures Velvet Amla Powder Natural Source of Vitamin C
- Morpheme Remedies Amla (500 mg)
- Healthvit Amda Amla powder (250mg)
- Shivalik Herbals Amla- Emblica Officinalis
- Herbal Hills Amla Powder
- Nutriosys Amla (500 mg)
- Billion Cheers Amla Extract
- Healthvit Bhumiamla 200 mg
- Herbal Hills Amla Powder
To buy Amla online, you can check out stores like HealthKart, Amazon, etc. Make sure to read the instructions mentioned by the brand before consuming these supplements. Also, if you have any health problems for which you are already taking medicines, then we would suggest you seek the advice of a medical professional. The amla powder price in India is quite affordable and getting them from online stores will help you save more.
Side effects of consuming excess of amla:
- If you are diabetic, then make sure you consult with your doctor before consuming amla. Amla can increase blood sugar levels.
- If you have bleeding disorder, then we would suggest you to use amla cautiously. Amla can increase the risk of bleeding in many patients.
- Excess consumption of amla can lead to constipation
We hope we are able to make you understand the importance of amla supplementation in your daily life. Stay healthy and eat the right food.