The abbreviation for the LPU is Lovely Professional University and the abbreviation for the MBA is Master of Business Administration.
It is situated in Phagwara Punjab and was established in 2005 by Lovely International Trust. It is the best university for distance education courses. This article will help you to know about the distance MBA course and distance education center at LPU University.
What are the steps for applying for the distance MBA at LPU University?
The steps for applying the lpu distance education mba are given by,
Step 1: You can get the prospectus and application form which is obtained from the LPU university campus. You can also get it from the other information centers are specified by the university. You can download the application form from the official website.
Step 2: After getting the application form you can fill the application form and attach the required documents. You must enclose the copies of the required documents with self-attested and attested by the competent authority.
Step 3: Next you have to move on to the payment process. You can pay the fee by DD in the name of the Lovely Faculty of Distance education. It will include the examination fee, late fee, and program fee. For printed course materials cost can be pay at the time of the semester.
Step 4: After payment, you can submit the application form. You can submit the application form along with the DD before the last date of submission as specified in the notification.
What are the features of the LPU distance education center?
The fascinating features of the lpu distance education center in ludhiana are given by,
- Online study materials: You can access the study material for your distance MBA at anytime and anywhere.
- You can find the distance MBA course at affordable prices compared to the regular MBA courses.
- PCP (Personal Contact Program): The LPU University will conduct the PCP for the distance education candidates on the campus. There are no extra charges for this program.
- Career support and placement: You get more opportunities to get placed in the top companies with the help of the LPU distance education center in Ludhiana.
LPU has 155 study centers all over the country. So you will easily get administrative and academic support from the university. You will get the study materials, contact classes, and other resources for pursuing the distance MBA course.
What are the documents are required for applying for the distance MBA in LPU?
- Photocopy of your Matriculation certificate which will be specified your date of birth, photocopy of the graduation certificate, photocopy proof for your residence, and photocopy of the documents with your signature.
- If you need you can attach the disability certificate and employment certificate.
- If you are having any gap you need to submit the gap period certificate. If you are waiting for the result of backlogs and re-appearing for the exam you can also attach the details.
- You need two passport size colored photos and a DD of the specified fee.
The LPU University will ask you for original documents for verification during the admission process.