Do you want to protect your business from various cyber threats? Then Cyber Security Firms can help you with their new technology and service that can safeguard your company’s digital assets. In addition, they also tie up with businesses and offer their expertise, software tools, penetration testing, vulnerability analysis, and system auditing services to monitor new cyber threats and curb them.
What Are the Fundamental Goals?
The advancement of the digital platform also increases new cyber threats that are emerging day by day. This is why cyber security has achieved a $156.24 billion market today. It is also expected to expand at a tremendous rate in the next few years as nowadays companies scramble to secure their endpoint devices, networks, databases, clouds, and computer systems. Again with the outbreak of COVID-19, there is a growing demand for businesses to make their digital presence. Thus to service the vast market, hundreds of these firms have sprung up with several aims, including:
- Protecting the confidentiality of data
- Preserving the integrity of data
- Restricting the availability of data only to authorized users
What Are the Services Provided by the Firms?
Cyber security is a vast thing, which covers several disciplines, including:
- Network Security: The most commonplace cyberattack is the network, and thus network security is one of the most important services offered by these firms. Network security solutions aim to identify and block attacks over the network. These solutions include data and access controls like:
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Identity Access Management (IAM)
- Network Access Control (NAC)
- Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW)
In addition, Network Security is also designed as advanced and multi-layered network threat prevention technologies which include:
- Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
- Next-Gen Antivirus (NGAV)
- Content Disarm and Reconstruction (CDR)
- Network analytics
- Threat hunting
- Automated Security Orchestration and Response (SOAR) technologies
- Cloud Security: As there is a growing demand for organizations to adopt cloud computing, security the cloud becomes a major priority. The cloud security strategies offered by the firms are:
- Cyber security solutions
- Third-party solutions
- Endpoint Security: If you want to secure end-user devices such as desktops and laptops, you must opt for Endpoint Security offered by professionalfirms. The Endpoint Security solutions include:
- Data and network security controls
- Advanced threat prevention- anti-phishing and anti-ransomware
- Endpoint detection
- EDR solutions
- Mobile Security: The recent survey shows that more than 60% of people mostly use mobile devices even for their business purpose rather than desktop and laptop. So it is obvious that mobile devices such as tablets and smartphones also have access to corporate data, thus exposing businesses to threats from malicious apps such as Zero-day, phishing, and IM (Instant Messaging) attacks. So it is important to opt for Mobile security solutions from reputed a firm to prevent and secure the operating systems and devices from rooting and jailbreaking with MDM (Mobile Device Management) solution.
- IoT Security: IoT, which stands for Internet of Things, is a beneficial device that can deliver productivity benefits and expose to new cyber threats. Threat actors seek out vulnerable devices connected with the Internet for malicious uses. To solve this threat, IoT security first discovers and classify the connected devices, then go for auto segmentation to control network activities, and finally use IPS as a virtual patch to prevent exploits against IoT devices.
- Application Security: As web applications are directly connected to the Internet, it is also vulnerable to security threats. The most common Application Security threats are injection, broken authentication, misconfiguration, and cross-site scripting. With the Application Security solution, you can prevent all these threats, bot attacks, and even negative interactions with applications and APIs.
- Zero Trust: It mainly deals with a more granular approach to security, protecting individual resources through a combination of micro-segmentation, monitoring, and enforcement of role-based access controls. Zero Trust is more applicable for the present COVID-19 pandemic when corporate assets move off-premises as a part of cloud adoption and remote work.
How to Choose the Best Firm as Your Business Partner?
As you have already come to know that Cyber security is surely needed to keep your business safe from financial and reputation damages, but make sure you are choosing the best Cyber Security firm. But how can you choose the right one? Look at some tips below:
- Primary focus on Cyber Security
- Customizable service offerings
- The desire for a long-term relationship
- Understanding of every endpoint
- Data-driven defences
- Diverse client base
- No conflicts of interest
- Excellent customer services
- Competitive price
So if you want to secure your business’s data, which is considered the lifeline of your company, opt for the best cyber security services from reputed Cyber Security Firms.