The Process of Selection of the IBPS RRB Clerk
IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) conducts the IBPS RRB examination every year intending to recruit qualified candidates for the posts of Clerical Cadre or Office Assistant in the Regional banks. Candidates are required to appear for the Prelims examination and Mains examination. They aren’t required to sit for an interview for being qualified for this post. Very soon, the IBPS RRB Clerk 2022 Notification will be released. So, if you are interested in knowing about the exam, you must know the eligibility criteria, examination date, examination pattern, vacancy, syllabus, cut-off, etc.
The Scale-I Job Profile of the IBPS RRB Officers
When candidates get appointed for the post of Scale-I of the IBPS RRB Officer, they undergo training. Again, they also remain under probation for a couple of years. At the time of the probationary period, candidates receive a fixed amount, and commonly, it is lesser compared to the normal pay scale. A candidate’s job profile for the post of RRB Officer Scale I (Probationary Officer) is provided below:
- Managing the regular banking operations.
- Disbursement of loan and credit portfolio ranking.
- Taking good care of every single window operation.
- Concentrate on the agricultural policies and schemes for the rural market.
- Making preparations for the audit reports as well as NPA recovery.
Besides the tasks mentioned above, an IBPS RRB officer is required to manage clerical staff and take very good care of in-house staff. A Probationary Officer is also required to run and operate a bank.
The Job Profile of the IBPS RRB Assistant
When candidates get appointed in the form of IBPS RRB Assistants or Clerks, they undergo training, and during this period, they become familiar with various functions that they execute. An IBPS RRB Clerk’s job profile is mentioned below:
- Deal with receipts – The IBPS RRB Office Assistants receive and acknowledge drafts, cash, pay orders, cheques, and other instruments.
- Deal with delivery and mails – An IBPS RRB Office Assistant also acknowledges inward mails and prepares outward mails besides managing the checkbooks’ delivery.
- Deal with withdrawals – An IBPS RRB Office Assistant is also required to pass and pay out the money payment of cheques, withdrawal forms, etc.
The Preparation Process of the IBPS RRB Clerk
The difficulty level of the IBPS RRB Examination does vary from fundamental to moderate, and here, only some sections have tough questions. Every student must assess his present level of preparation besides finding out his strengths and weaknesses. Additionally, he is needed to do well in the strategy-making portion too. For instance, candidates who have been beginning their preparation must concentrate on the basics more.
Again, if a student has been preparing for a long time and still, confront issues in some sections, then he must take practice tests more. At times, a personal doubt session with faculties provides excellent solutions to the problems of aspirants.
Aspirants, in order to bring their preparations on a fast track, can get the examination syllabus for IBPS RRB Clerk 2022 into topics, sub-topics, and subjects. Again, they can attend video lectures too for every subtopic, as they are broken further into levels that reach advanced from the basic level but in a highly structured manner.