Having good hair gives you more confidence, so we are always concerned about it. We experience premature greying, weakening, and premature balding due to pollution, dirt, sun exposure, and unhealthy eating habits. After all this damage, we start going to salons which experiment with our hair with many expensive chemicals, which ultimately ends up damaging our hair even more. Therefore, natural and organic hair products must be used; products containing organic herbs and naturals. The purpose of this article is to show you how to protect your hair and show off it like a pro by using organic and natural hair dyes.
Can organic and natural hair colours prevent premature greying?
There has been an increase in premature greying of hair among youngsters in the past few years. Greying of hair could be a sign of hormonal imbalance, poor diet, deficiencies in vitamins and minerals, as well as a genetic issue. The problem is exacerbated by the use of chemical-based hair colours. Research and hard work have led us to finally find the herbal solution for colouring hair without accelerating early greying with Indus Valley New Damage-Free Gel Colour.
What are the benefits of using Indus Valley New Damage-Free Gel Colour?
The reason you should choose to get an organic and natural damage-free gel hair colour over others should be understood before you invest time and money in it.
- Natural and pure gel hair colour with no side effects
- No hydrogen peroxide (bleach) in it, so won’t cause premature greying
- No ammonia in it, so it won’t dry out your hair or make it rough or brittle
- Ensures that all grey areas are covered.
- There is no hydrogen peroxide, hence there is no premature greying.
- There is no ammonia, so there is no hair loss or thinning.
- 8 exotic herbs to colour and care for natural hair
- Colors that smell like fresh oranges.
- Hair colour that is cruelty-free and vegan, as recommended by doctors.
How to use Damage-Free Gel Hair Colour
You can apply this gel hair colour by taking some simple easy steps-
- Use a gentle shampoo and towel-dry your hair. In a clean plastic bowl, combine the hair colour sachets and the gel tube (quantity depending on your hair length)
- Put on your gloves and use a 2-in-1 applicator brush to apply the mixture. Apply the mixture from root to tip, dividing your hair into two pieces with a comb. Allow for colour development by leaving it to dry for 30-35 minutes. Heat or blow dry for the first 10-15 minutes if you have tough greys. Allow another 30-35 minutes for the paint to dry.
- Under flowing water, shampoo your hair. Color Protective Shampooing Conditioner should be used to wash your hair.
- Use Hair Eaze Spa Mask to nourish your hair after shampooing. Towel dry after washing with regular water.
Natural, non-toxic, and non-hazardous Damage-Free Gel Colors by Indus Valley is an all-natural hair colour, free from the harmful chemicals like ammonia and hydrogen peroxide. It’s just as good as any organic hair colour and is vegan, cruelty-free, and environmentally friendly.